Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Who Says I Can't Get Stoned?

heyyyyy there. Guess I'm starting this thing up again. Except instead of just ranting on and on about my boring life, I want to start adding daily photos of interesting things I see or do. Maybe they have a blogger app for the iPhone? Not sure yet but I'll get it rolling for anyone who cares. So these days are pretty un eventful. I moved to Kent and basically just ride my bike and chill with friends when they come down. I am in need of a good new book to read, though. I recently read "A Catcher In The Rye" and have to says I'm pretty disappointed in it. Everyone told me how good it was and all that but I really didn't get too much out of it. If you read this check back later tonight for a photo of some kind!!!!

1 comment:

Joe said...

Try reading John Irving. He's a incredibly witty, funny, and intelligent author. I recommend "The World According to Garp" for you to start out!