Sunday, August 23, 2009

Gimme Half


This is going to be way harder than I thought. I'm stuck in this lame city for a while with nothing to do and not too many legitimate people to hang out with. No offense to my friends but sometimes it'd be nice to have more intellectual conversations once in a while. I dont give a shit what drugs fuck you up and how. bleeh. I need a job to keep me busy along with school. Weird to say but unfortunately my classes will only take up an hour or so a day so I'll still have too much free time. Nobody reads this so I dont know why I bother, but maybe I'll post some stuff I've written other places on here. Someeeone followww meeee! I took this photo while sitting at a really nice lake. I'm going to go back soon and shoot some photo's there with my Nikon. Give me motivation! P.S..i miss u like fuck.

1 comment:

Swords, Dragons, and Diet Coke said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.